Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

I'm sorry I ended up answering me own question, since these Marans are awful pretty. These mixes or going to be beauties ! One more question, the picture of the very pretty olive egger autosex pullet. Would she lay mint green eggs ? If so I want her or similar hens. I live in SoCal so I can dive to pick up anything.

The one third from the left on the bottom row if he has that I want it to. When would you head down ?

Every breed is $5 each? And rich breeds do you sell sexed?
Information is in the description of the ad: BYC doesn't have a way to list a range of prices on these ads.

"THIS AD IS CURRENT. IT WAS STARTED IN 2013 BUT IS UPDATED WEEKLY!! We will start shipping chicks again in late January. But you can go ahead and get a head start on planning what you may want to purchase when we do start shipping again. Prices are from $5-100 per chick depending on the breed. I will update prices on here soon but for now, all prices are listed on my website."

Autosexing breeds and anything listed as sex link in the ad. All the information is in the first post. Or you can visit the website for the specific prices. I will be updating them on here but haven't gotten around to it yet as many prices changed so I had to delete the old price list.

I'm sorry I ended up answering me own question, since these Marans are awful pretty. These mixes or going to be beauties ! One more question, the picture of the very pretty olive egger autosex pullet. Would she lay mint green eggs ? If so I want her or similar hens. I live in SoCal so I can dive to pick up anything.

I'm way up north in Redding, CA so it would be quite a drive. :) the original OE's that are auto sexing lay a lighter olive egg. I will post a picture. on the bottom row, they are the second and third from the right side.

Do you have anything auto sexing that lays eggs like the one on the far right in the below photo. it has been insanely hard to find this :barnie

For anyone considering going to redding, to pick up chickens, you can make a family vacation out of the trip.Mt.Shasta looms over Redding with its own gorgeous lakes and scenic beauty. Mc Cloud is a town in the mountain. It's springs are world renowned for thier great tasting water. As I can attest to paying over $7.00 a bottle at whole foods. In Mc Cloud however there is a little shop with a fountain, where you can get a taste of the water for free. The hunting is also really good ; if you are into that sort of thing. To be attested by the overwhelming number of stuffed animals on the walls of almost every shop. They also have an adorable hotel in mc cloud the people who run it are very nice and every room has huge bathtubs. Mt. Shasta itself has these amazing caverns that you can take a tour on. The gift shop for the caverns is worth the trip. The railroad hotel tends to be a favorite of everyone. You can spend the night in an old caboose ! If you go in spring they have little frogs and tadpols everywhere, along with some tiny gardener snakes.

Back
Top Bottom