Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Would I be able to order chicks for a future date? Im interested in about 10 splash marans, but need them in about a month. Is this possible? Im in TX.

Thanks,

Would I be able to order chicks for a future date? Im interested in about 10 splash marans, but need them in about a month. Is this possible? Im in TX.

Thanks,

yes, you can request a future ship date. I won't be able to accommodate an order for 10 splash. the way my pen is set up i generally only get a couple of splash each hatch. it's hard to predict so usually i only sell them as blue, black, and splash and it's whatever hatches.

Hi. Do you have a price list yet? I'm interested in frizzled EE's and red laced wyandottes. Thanks!! I can't get on your website it keeps coming up with an error message.

THIS AD IS CURRENT.  IT WAS STARTED IN 2013 BUT IS UPDATED WEEKLY!!  I am currently shipping weekly. Prices are from $5-100 per chick depending on the breed.  I will update prices on here soon but for now, all prices are listed on my website.

I have more than 80 breeding pens and coops  
Send a PM TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP  or visit website to order directly: www.papaspoultry.com

Minimum chick order is 6. Keep in mind that I will generally send 1-3 extra chicks per order depending on the hatch AND number of chicks ordered.
SHIPPING cost is based on zip code and ranges from $35-45 for express mail up to 20 day old chicks. 

What follows are the breeds and colors I will be working with this year: 2016. I have removed the price chart for now as it is out of date.  I will put it back later when all prices are finalized.  For now all prices can be seen on my website or you can message me for the price. 

general breeds available: UPDATED

ORPINGTONS: Black pullets, Black straight run, Blue Cuckoo, Blue pullets, Blue Silver Laced, Blue straight run, Blue Jubilee, Blue Mottled, Black Mottled, Buff pullet, Buff straight run, Buff Cuckoo Columbian, Buff Columbian/Columbian, Chocolate pullet, Chocolate straight run, Chocolate cuckoo, Cuckoo, Gold laced, Jubilee, Lavender pullet, Lavender straight run, Lavender Cuckoo, Lavender Mottled, Lemon Cuckoo, Partridge, Red, Red Columbian, Red Cuckoo, Silver Laced, Spangled/Mottled, White.
AUTO-SEXING BREEDS: Bielefelders, Crested Cream Legbars, Golden Cuckoo Marans, Olive Eggers, Rhodebars
MARANS: Blue Copper, Black Copper, Golden Cuckoo, lavender, Splash Copper
SUSSEX:  Light and Speckled 
EASTER EGGERS: frizzled and smooth
OLIVE EGGERS
WYANDOTTES: blue, black, and splash laced red wyandottes
BANTAMS: silkies and sizzles, frizzled and smooth

[COLOR=333333]MOST RECENT UPDATE OF WHAT'S LAYING AND CONFIRMED FERTILE: (as of 2/18/16)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]This is what I have laying that is fertile and I am actively starting to hatch from these pens:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]ORPINGTONS:  Blue Cuckoo, Blue Jubilee, Blue Mottled, Black Mottled, Chocolate straight run, Chocolate Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Gold laced, Jubilee, Lavender straight run, Lavender and Black Sex linked pen, Lavender Cuckoo, Lavender Mottled, Lemon Cuckoo, Red, Red Columbian, Splash Mottled, Spangled/Mottled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]AUTO-SEXING BREEDS: Bielefelders, Crested Cream Legbars, Golden Cuckoo Marans, Rhodebars, Olive Eggers[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]MARANS: Blue Copper, Black Copper, Golden Cuckoo, Splash Copper, Lavender project[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]SUSSEX:  Light (laying fertility not confirmed)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]EASTER EGGERS: frizzled and smooth[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]OLIVE EGGERS[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]WYANDOTTES: blue, black, and splash laced red wyandottes[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]BANTAMS: silkies and sizzles, frizzled and smooth[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]TOLBUNT POLISH/JUBILEE[/COLOR]

Hello, do you have any Ameruacana or Blue copper Marans chicks for sale right now?

Last edited:
All my ameraucanas are in pens with EE at the moment. But I have those hatching Tuesday and available. You can get pure ameraucanas from the mix as about half the pen is but they are sold as EE since you can tell on all the chicks. The marans I'm
Booked out about a month or more.

Can I ask what do you have for Silkies? (I'm new to this breed- have my first 4 in the brooder now) Also, do you have a minimum order? Price per chick? And shipping costs? Thanks!
(How much for the polish?)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom