Dayton & Klamath Falls?

ClareScifi

Songster
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
I may be traveling to Dayton, Ohio, in either May or August and was wondering whether anyone knows of any chicken coop tours or anything fun going on in that area during those times? I'll be traveling by car there from Salt Lake City, so I'm also interested in anything fun going on inbetween those two locations during those times? All tips will be appreciated.

Then in mid-November I'll be going to Klamath Falls, Oregon, again by motor vehicle from Salt Lake City. Anything fun going on at that time of year? Sightseeing tips along the way?

Thanks for your help in planning my travel itinerary!

Clare

Thanks for the St. Louis tip! Do you know the date of the chicken coop tours? I couldn't find it on the web site?

Okay, great. Thank you!

Are there still the Busch Gardens in St. Louis? I have never been to them. I'll bet they would be beautiful in May!

Oh, cool! I've looked and looked for a good Oregon site! All I could find was the Freecycle type stuff. Thanks for the link!

There is a great natural history museum north of Klamath Falls on the way to Bend if you have a chance to go that way. Close to the museum is a visitor center to explain the volcanic geology of the area. There should be excellent birding in the nearby marsh. The north entrance to Crater Lake Nat. Pk will be closed by the due to snow by then but the south entrance should be open.

Thanks for the great Klamath Falls area tips! We love birds! We were at Crater Lake once in the summer. Would be fun to see it at a different time of the year. But the bluebirds will be gone by then; right?

Back
Top Bottom