dead gunieas

Foxes take the body. Maybe you have two predators. A fox will kill multiple but they can only take one at a time so something else comes along and sees a freshly killed meal and helps themselves.

Foxes take the body. Maybe you have two predators. A fox will kill multiple but they can only take one at a time so something else comes along and sees a freshly killed meal and helps themselves.
thats true because the other signs are all fox..it looked like a pillow exploded and no body of the others but this one just the head gone...well now that I know something is learking I can do something to better protect the rest

thats true because the other signs are all fox..it looked like a pillow exploded and no body of the others but this one just the head gone...well now that I know something is learking I can do something to better protect the rest
Exactly! I found piles of feathers but missing birds, which meant fox.
A hawk plucks the feathers and doesn't take the body, but it's weird that guinea looks like it's head was cleanly cut off.
But the main thing is yes you have predators lurking!

Exactly! I found piles of feathers but missing birds, which meant fox.
A hawk plucks the feathers and doesn't take the body, but it's weird that guinea looks like it's head was cleanly cut off.
But the main thing is yes you have predators lurking!
yea thats what was weird about this body. it is such a clean cut.

Back
Top Bottom