DEATH IS ALL AROUND ME-NO LONGER CAN SWAP OR TRADE UPDATE!!

How devastating, I am so sorry.
sad.png

I'm so sorry Willow..Get you a motion light and just wait...When they turn it on you can have your gun ready by the door....
Hope you get them..I'll say some Prayers that you will..
Lord Bless,
Cajungal

Weasels and mink leave lots of headless bodies often piled up or lined up like little trophies. Very little is actually eaten. They behead them and drink the blood and maybe eat a little breast meat.

The mink I had didn't bother my turkeys but I hadn't run out of chickens yet. Close but it didn't get all of them. He was doing in 5 or 6 a night. The bodies were all lined up under some wall mounted nesting boxes each morning.

I have had raccoons take turkeys before and leave no trace.

Mink didn't bother eggs.

Willow
hugs.gif
so very sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet babies. I can't even imagine that many gone at once it is horrible. Hope you find the culprit. I understand your crying i lost one and cried a lot. It is so sad they are your babies. Take care and the best of luck with your remaining babies.
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
:weee:ya

I am really sorry for your losses and pray that you are able to recover from this experience. Know we are all there for you and are feeling your pain. It really stinks when a predator does this.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom