Deb's Flock - new ducklings March 2016 (pic heavy)

I'm tempted to make a joke about driving cross country with adult diapers & duct tape, but that would probably be TOTALLY inappropriate. Instead I try to filter my obnoxious sense of humor & sit here quietly cracking myself up.
lau.gif

Well now you gotta share! We all like to be cracked up.
wink.png

Sorry. Had to bring the kids to the library. While I was there I attempted to research "Transporting Ducknapped 'Ling Over State Lines" but I think that dumb public computer alerted some sort of FBI watchdog group -- When the librarian started looking at me weird, we got outta there fast! I don't have a plan in place yet, tho I do know just from watching the news that I'll need the adult diapers so that I can drive for long stretches without having to stop to pee. After 4-1/2 decades of peeing like a civilized person, I think convincing myself to pee in my pants will be the hardest part of this whole adventure, but I will print out a picture of Cricket & pin it to the dash to help keep me motivated. I also think I will use my DH truck. The plan is to seal any cracks in the bed liner & fill it up with water. A duck floating in the back of a pickup that's hauling 90mph across state lines is sure to draw a little attention, but it will be worth it. I seriously have no idea what to do with the duct tape. Like I said, I need to do more research. Once I get her to my place I will hug her & kiss her & squeeze her & love her & I will change her name to George. In the meantime Deb, please send me your exact longitude & latitude to make things easier on me. I'm a first time 'lingnapper & believe me, I need all the help I can get!
wink.png

Sorry. Had to bring the kids to the library. While I was there I attempted to research "Transporting Ducknapped 'Ling Over State Lines" but I think that dumb public computer alerted some sort of FBI watchdog group -- When the librarian started looking at me weird, we got outta there fast! I don't have a plan in place yet, tho I do know just from watching the news that I'll need the adult diapers so that I can drive for long stretches without having to stop to pee. After 4-1/2 decades of peeing like a civilized person, I think convincing myself to pee in my pants will be the hardest part of this whole adventure, but I will print out a picture of Cricket & pin it to the dash to help keep me motivated. I also think I will use my DH truck. The plan is to seal any cracks in the bed liner & fill it up with water. A duck floating in the back of a pickup that's hauling 90mph across state lines is sure to draw a little attention, but it will be worth it. I seriously have no idea what to do with the duct tape. Like I said, I need to do more research. Once I get her to my place I will hug her & kiss her & squeeze her & love her & I will change her name to George. In the meantime Deb, please send me your exact longitude & latitude to make things easier on me. I'm a first time 'lingnapper & believe me, I need all the help I can get! ;)

You'll need the duct tape to restrain Deb with to keep her from following hot on your heels... :gig

Sorry. Had to bring the kids to the library. While I was there I attempted to research "Transporting Ducknapped 'Ling Over State Lines" but I think that dumb public computer alerted some sort of FBI watchdog group -- When the librarian started looking at me weird, we got outta there fast! I don't have a plan in place yet, tho I do know just from watching the news that I'll need the adult diapers so that I can drive for long stretches without having to stop to pee. After 4-1/2 decades of peeing like a civilized person, I think convincing myself to pee in my pants will be the hardest part of this whole adventure, but I will print out a picture of Cricket & pin it to the dash to help keep me motivated. I also think I will use my DH truck. The plan is to seal any cracks in the bed liner & fill it up with water. A duck floating in the back of a pickup that's hauling 90mph across state lines is sure to draw a little attention, but it will be worth it. I seriously have no idea what to do with the duct tape. Like I said, I need to do more research. Once I get her to my place I will hug her & kiss her & squeeze her & love her & I will change her name to George. In the meantime Deb, please send me your exact longitude & latitude to make things easier on me. I'm a first time 'lingnapper & believe me, I need all the help I can get!
wink.png

You know, I might have gone along with your plan, but the name George is a deal breaker!
lau.gif
I live somewhere in middle TN...near RavynFallen.
highfive.gif

Only if you agree to shared custody!!
big_smile.png
wink.png

Et tu??

Back
Top Bottom