Deb's Flock - new ducklings March 2016 (pic heavy)

Maybe some of you people from the house duck site can make us some people diapers. In return we can post pix of Cricket everywhere we stop. Just imagine; Cricket at the top of Gateway Arch, Cricket selfies at the Rockies, Cricket eating mealworms next to the Route 66 sign, Cricket swimming down the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon... Anybody know where the Worlds Biggest Ball of Yarn is?

Maybe some of you people from the house duck site can make us some people diapers. In return we can post pix of Cricket everywhere we stop. Just imagine; Cricket at the top of Gateway Arch, Cricket selfies at the Rockies, Cricket eating mealworms next to the Route 66 sign, Cricket swimming down the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon... Anybody know where the Worlds Biggest Ball of Yarn is?

lau.gif
Those are called Depends.

uh oh...did I just give you a helpful hint?
duc.gif

Thanks everyone!  

Do I need to equip Cricket with a GPS locator in case she uh...goes missing?  ;)

Oh, no! She is so adorable I think you should assign a bodyguard instead. Someone who doesn't have a backpack with them... Like me! :ya
(I'd be much obliged if you didn't check my hat...) ;)
-Banti (who wouldnt dream of taking the most adorable ling ever)

Last edited:
Oh, no! She is so adorable I think you should assign a bodyguard instead. Someone who doesn't have a backpack with them... Like me!
ya.gif

(I'd be much obliged if you didn't check my hat...)
wink.png

-Banti (who wouldnt dream of taking the most adorable ling ever)

Bodyguard - check. She has a 6'2", 230 pound daddy that won't let her leave the premises.

Are you seeing this Ravyn? I think Debs giving us permission to 'borrow' Cricket.

LOL...please see above.
wink.png

Gotta get some pics taken today. Wasn't feeling well yesterday so didn't take any.

Bodyguard - check.  She has a 6'2", 230 pound daddy that won't let her leave the premises.

LOL...please see above.  ;)

Gotta get some pics taken today.  Wasn't feeling well yesterday so didn't take any.

Urgh..... :he
*okay, plan B*

Ummmm....... Howbout a professional mealworm feeder? :ya
Or snuggler?
Or photographer?
Or..... I dunno- something, anything!
-Banti

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom