Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Quote:
just bring tables and you're all set. most of my stuff will be a quarter, because it's stuff that i've tried to sell before...but i've alwys gotten good responses. and now with the snowbirds back, it'll be better. we're really trying to promote this, so there should be a lot of outside people. i'm going to contact the 4-h office and let them know about it too. maybe we can get some 4-h-ers here too.

ok, i've emailed the 4-h office in sumter county to let them know. hopefully they can get the word out. my son is the only one in his 4-h group doing chickens... so that's no help. does anyone know how to contact the ffa and let them know?

Quote:
Yeah i want to start breeding JG's but i didnt realize they are so difficult to find around me. If sunshine silkies doesnt come, i ma be intrested in a few silkie chicks. How much? Are they SQ cause i wanna show for ffa =]
If not just let me know how much.

Hey, Fluffy-Butt-Farms, I have decided to sell my BG hens, cause i cant seem tot find any. They should be laying but they stopped, they are around 7-9 months old. If your intrested in them let me know. They are in with a White Leghorn which lays an egg almost everyday and is VERY friendly! She's my favorite but she woul have to go with them so you have first dibs. I'm selling all 3 for $35

I Posted the add in the GVille Craigslist but it only let me do one city, you know CL Stinks! Only one add the same per email addy, someone else put it in lakeland and anywhere else close she didnt already get it

Heres pics that i took awhile ago like 2 months

White leghorn (Changed Alot!)

21433_dsci0520.jpg

BG (changed alot!)

21433_dsci0523.jpg

21433_dsci0465.jpg

Quote:
I would imagine sunsinesilkies will try to come, but if not I have some nice Silkie chicks if you want them...most of them are black. I can also bring you a few Coturnix if you want...any specific colors?

Last edited:
Quote:
I would imagine sunsinesilkies will try to come, but if not I have some nice Silkie chicks if you want them...most of them are black. I can also bring you a few Coturnix if you want...any specific colors?

I want some black silkies
smile.png

Quote:

Ummm I have rossettas, white ones?, and i think browns i ot like 2 of each so i mean color doesnt matter. Can 2 males be housed together cause i know i have one male, so if not i need females. How much?

poultryhaven...bg's????? dont know what they are unless you're playing world of warcraft and then a bg is a battleground.
smile.png

if they're jg's, i'll take them.....

someone keeps telling me bobby in lutz possibly has jg's, but i can't remember what her name on here is to pm her. anyone???

Back
Top Bottom