December 18th hatch anyone?

I have one pip. Checked the bator this morning before I left to help at the preschool, and nothing. Got home 2.5 hrs later and 1 pip, hope the other 2 decide to join soon. Congrats to the others with chicks, pip's, & zipps...Happy Hatch day.

Yeay! That's all I did all day.....stare into the bator! lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!
tongue.png

Well none of mine hatched and i disected them. looks like i was right.. the temps where crazy and the chicks did make to lockdown but when they where suppose to start soaking up the yolk sack they died.
But the good news is i am setting +10 egggs tomorrow and they will be due January 9. I just hope some of them well hatch
hmm.png

Congrats everyone!

Well none of mine hatched and i disected them. looks like i was right.. the temps where crazy and the chicks did make to lockdown but when they where suppose to start soaking up the yolk sack they died.
But the good news is i am setting +10 egggs tomorrow and they will be due January 9. I just hope some of them well hatch hmm
Congrats everyone!

I'm so sorry. I was thinking of you, and hoping they would pull though!
hugs.gif

Good luck on your next setting!!!​

Congrats to those who have hatches and those who lost some..keep your chin up:hugs
All of mine of hatched now..out of 16 eggs I had 6 hatch.On my shipped eggs I only got one to hatch
hit.gif
My Delawares were a bust.
he.gif
The little chick that did hatch we call lucky didn't absorb all it's yolk sack and is still questionable if it will pull threw.It was my mistake.All my others were hatched and it was struggleling so I did what I shouldn't have and helped it along
smack.gif
My other 5 are either black sex links or barred rocks.I'll get a picture as soon as they dry more and get fluffy.

Last edited:
I have 2 more pips. 1 out with a protrusion of some sort (not sure if he'll make it) and another out that has a tiny bit of yolk left to absorb. He sleeps a lot!
The last egg, I don't know if it's gonna make it or not. It was actually from the first hatch, but I set it late because it seemed to develop slower.
fl.gif

Quote:
OMG, I never saw your new post, I've been on another one for hatchings due Dec 14th! I set my 12 eggs the exact same day with the same due date. I awoke this morning @ 6:30 to 2 fuzzy butts! One pipped yesterday while I was at work then five more after I came home and before I went to bed.
I see Muranofarms is watching both threads! Sneaking you!
lol.png

I need to go post the news on the other thread.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom