December/Christmas gift swap

quailladyoffortmyers

shellyD

Whispering Winds

your gifts have shipped
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Golden, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. It has to be a lot of hard work caring for someone -- physically and emotionally. Hope things are better for you soon.

Quote:
me too! I love seeing the swap gifts
smile.png

Well then, you two should both watch for the January sign up to be announced and join us
thumbsup.gif

Just an FYI for everyone. January's swap will be a Valentines themed swap so after Christmas, start watching
love.gif

ya.gif

thanks herefordlovinglady, it is wearing me out as well as my mom lately, she has gone down twice this last week because of having so many appointments, and she has been getting weeker and saying she feels like she is dying slowly now since her kidneys went into failure earlier this summer. and we had 12 appointments last week after her surgery on monday.

Holly MH,
Merry Christmas Holly!
So glad you liked the gifts. ( I was worried the ornament would be broken in the mail so I was doubly glad to see it arrive safe and sound.)
Also, it looked like your cute little guy was having a great time with the packing
big_smile.png
I remember our son's 1st Christmas home ( he was just 2) and he had more fun playing in a box full of packing peanuts than with any of the toys under the tree.
lol.png

Now, I have 1 tiny favor...if you could just send some sun and warmth over here to the Pocono Mountains in PA that would be great!
big_smile.png
wink.png

Bock Bock: Thanks for all of your hard work. Glad you liked them.. I was on a chicken quest.

Having never participated in a gift swap before I didn't realize what fun they are. Now I'm seriously hooked.
yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Got it today! It is AWESOME.... when I got it I was like.... "huh? I didnt order anything" LOL I am not used to formal packaging haha. I will definately post a pic but I am headed to bed right now. I just got home from work a bit ago and got my gift when I got home.

I got a lovely hunter green english style ceramic tea pot and awesome matching tea cup and saucer and a tin of english breakfast tea and yummo orange/chocolate tea cookies.... mmmmm I LOVE IT Shelleyd THANKS!

So glad you liked it!
smile.png

Those cookies sounded soooooo good, I just had to get those
smile.png
And I loved the little teapot/mug, it was pretty cute. I think I'll have to order one for myself, I've always wanted a teapot
lol.png

56502_dscf4824.jpg

like I said before ShelleyD sent me a lovely green english tea set complete with english breakfast tea and tea cookies..... sooooo adorable and I LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom