December/Christmas gift swap

It's really ok....it was fun sending out gifts. It's always fun to give.
love.gif

I sent my gift out late so I figured mine was going to get here late. Hope that is why I am still waiting.

Robin- Soooo glad you liked what I sent you. I was worried it was not good enough. Always do that. The bracelets, I have no idea what kind of stone they are. I just got them at a local jewelry store and thought they were pretty. Got a few for the ladies in my family too.
The hot pad, dish rag thing was my first attempt at making one of those and I was surprised at how well it turned out. Glad you liked the colors cuz I had no idea what your colors were.

So sorry to hear about gifts not showing up yet:( Hopefully it is just due to holiday shipping being a bit slow.

I wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays to each of you too!
hugs.gif

Leslie

Thank You to the person who sent my gifts (sorry couldn't read the name on the box). I loved them..Great note cards, coupon holder, and message board all with a cute vintage chicken theme. Will post pictures soon. Thanks Again, Denise

Thank you gavinandallison for my gift. I love the apron. I am wearing it while making our Xmas Stollen for breakfast tommorrow. My hubby has always had it for Xmas breakfast and now our son and grandchildren. Love making it in my new apron.
Will post picture later. Wonderful chicken fabric. Thank you again. Have a very Merry Christmas to all my gift swap friends.

Quote:
I'm glad you like it! When you told me your son was being shipped out, I thought of that Angel pin so you could put his picture in it to have with your while he is gone. Andyou are right! I did think of your grandkids when I sent those picture frames. Did the glass items make it in one piece?
hide.gif

Yes you packed it so nicely! No breakage! Thanks again!
Merry Christmas!

I did mail out minnieckicks gifts and she did receive it at 3pm today. Unfortunately I never got one
sad.png
I guess the person who had my name wasn't happy with it. Oh well anyways Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I hope everyone gets something in the end does not matter if it's before or after the holiday! Bock Bock I got the gift you sent me how cute LOVE the handmade jelly rAND homemade vanilla extract. My den closet is full of canned goods from our urban garden and albeit late but we just took off 5 gal. of honey from 2 of my 4 hives! It's late but I'll get the other two soon I hope! Will send a pick as soon as I can learn how my new camera works! Thank again!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom