December egg swap! Sign ups closed, Addresses sent!

Well no new years hatch for me
sad.png
candled the eggs and they were dead
sad.png

Quote:
Same here. Had 38 eggs set, none hatched. The power went out for a few hours on day 2 or 3, I think it killed most of the eggs, most of them stopped growing after day 4. 2 made it to lockdown, but I just poked a hole in them, they both died around day 18.

I had 3 little blue splash silkies hatch from one batch and 1 hatch from the opringtons that were supposed to be buff but imagine my surprise when a blue hatched!
lau.gif

Bantie- I had 2 LB make it to lock down but neither hatched.

Farmerchef- I had 4 EE and the leghorn make it to lock down. 2 EE hatched but didn't make it.

Reese- I had 3 sex link and 3 LF Cochin make it to lock down. 2 Cochin hatched and 3 sex link. 2 of the sex link had feathered legs. I didn't think your sex link had feathered legs.
hu.gif

sorry about that Jim .. As soon as I get more from my hens then I will send you some. I have a friend who wants 6 and so far i have five cause its getting colder and its been snowing and now they girls all my girls don't want to lay as much. But when I get more I will let you know :) sorry :( that they didn't make it.. I do have some chicks from my Light Brahmas the oldest is a pullet, not sure about the other four if you're interested in getting grown chicks ???

OK I may be a lil late but I got all of my silkies to hatch thanks justhatchin
yippiechickie.gif
and 3 ducks one is a brown runner but what or the others from the green eggs
idunno.gif
One is crested. I have to get some pics. I have never had ducks only geese. My DD loves the runner too cute!!

OK I may be a lil late but I got all of my silkies to hatch thanks justhatchin
yippiechickie.gif
and 3 ducks one is a brown runner but what or the others from the green eggs
idunno.gif
One is crested. I have to get some pics. I have never had ducks only geese. My DD loves the runner too cute!!

celebrate.gif
The green eggs are runners. I do have 2 brown runner hens. I also have a crested runner and a white crested pekin. Pics PLEASE !!!!
You are the 1st person to hatch another crested from my eggs.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom