December egg swap~~Sign-ups closed~~Ship date before 12-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I just noticed that I matched you both up together! I'm sorry, I didn't even realize that! I hope that was all right
hmm.png

Okay, well after having checked the email, I'll post all those who have eggs coming. Granted, many of you have already received them, but humor me, I'm a bit behind
lol.png

Evermore Ranch
renegaderidgefarm
farrier!
bockbock2008
jenjscott
bloomnbeauty
ladybug4ut1

All these have been shipped/received, which leaves us with only 2 not accounted for. There is a week yet to ship, so this is very good!

Quote:
Oh, its perfectly all right, Evermore said she was pleased to get Buckeyes, and I was hoping for quail so I could tell my husband "but it was a surprise, I didn't know what I was getting!" He didn't want me to buy quail (no pen built) but he had them as a kid and I know he'll like them. He probably won't even know till they hatch!

My eggs came yesterday! Nice looking Quail eggs. Only one broken. The rest will go into the incubator today. Thank you who ever you are!! lol

Got mine yesterday too. All 6 arrived in perfect condition. I hope they all do ok. It was cold here yesterday and I didn't get home until 4:30. They went into the incubator this morning. So.. day 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom