Decrowing Roosters.

Decrowing Roosters, Positive or Negative??

• Positive

Votes: 239 61.0%
  • Negative

Votes: 153 39.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Hi,
Do you still decrow roosters.? I have one that I don’t want to get rid of he’s my baby & I have tried to talk to the 1 neighbor who does complain but he won’t even come to an agreement so decrowing surgery is now my only option to keep him. He’s a bantam silkie about 6 months.

Attachments

• FFCBE073-CB52-4863-A8D9-4F2444C1F791.jpeg
    FFCBE073-CB52-4863-A8D9-4F2444C1F791.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 20
Iam interested. I have a bantam cochin here in denver. Is it possible to ship him to you? Iam very willing to do this and you can contact me at 720-212-7809.

Thanks

Hi,
Do you still decrow roosters.? I have one that I don’t want to get rid of he’s my baby & I have tried to talk to the 1 neighbor who does complain but he won’t even come to an agreement so decrowing surgery is now my only option to keep him. He’s a bantam silkie about 6 months.
I am also looking for someone to decrow a rooster, please let me know if you find someone and I will do the same

Im starting to think this is an urban legend. People claim to do it but then you cant contact them. I tried different vets in colorado and even tried CSU vet school. Nothing.

I have a rooster that does not crow loud. It's an American gamefowl. Perfect for those who want a rooster and live in a residential area. Your neighbors won't even notice he's there because you can't hear him crow! I may consider selling for the right price. I am in Sacramento, CA. I will entertain reasonable offers. He's about 7 months old. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_1725.JPG
    IMG_1725.JPG
    877 KB · Views: 22
What is this thoracic surgery called? I live in Phoenix Arizona, and I am crazy enough to pay $200-$300 for the procedure. Can anyone provide me information on where I can get my rooster decrowed? Preferably a location in Arizona? Making a trip to Oklahoma would be too much. I'm quite attached to my bird and REALLY don't want to relocate him. He looks after and protects my other 10 hens.

Attachments

• 0303201744a.jpg
    0303201744a.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom