Deerwood Castle-RP-NOW OPEN!!!!!!

Quote:
No I didn't get it sorry.

Wierd, it's in my sent messages. I can't copy and paste on my iPod but I'll try and resend it.

It won't let me, and I can't copy and paste. May I RP ? Lady jila is an 18 yr old unmarried Lady ( obviously)

Quote:
"Don't worry, mother. I will."

"Good girl."
Liam McColl burst into the room.
"The king wishes to see her Majesty."
The queen wiped up her tears.

Jessica got up and embraced her mother one last time, "Be strong, mother."

Quote:
Wierd, it's in my sent messages. I can't copy and paste on my iPod but I'll try and resend it.

It won't let me, and I can't copy and paste. May I RP ? Lady jila is an 18 yr old unmarried Lady ( obviously)

I may have deleted it accidentally, sorry.
You can RP, though!

Quote:
"Don't worry, I will help you."
Peter got onto his silver mare and held out his hand.

"A-Alright..." She said hesitantly, taking his hand into her soft, feminine one.

As Ekkerhardt stopped near them, Adelaide looked over to him. She was quite smitten by his good looks.
tongue.png

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"Good girl."
Liam McColl burst into the room.
"The king wishes to see her Majesty."
The queen wiped up her tears.

Jessica got up and embraced her mother one last time, "Be strong, mother."​

"You too. I love you sweetie." The queen went to see the king.
I g2g in 20 mins.

Quote:
"Don't worry, I will help you." Peter got onto his silver mare and held out his hand.

"A-Alright..." She said hesitantly, taking his hand into her soft, feminine one. As Ekkerhardt stopped near them, Adelaide looked over to him. She was quite smitten by his good looks.
tongue.png

tongue.png

"Hello, Lady Adelaide," he said smoothly as soon as he noticed she had her eye on him. He smiled, and then looked down to his mare's bent neck and began to stroke it lovingly.

Quote:
Jessica got up and embraced her mother one last time, "Be strong, mother."

"You too. I love you sweetie." The queen went to see the king.
I g2g in 20 mins.

Once her mother left, Jessica looked blankly out her mothers window. Then she bursted into tears on the chair.

Quote:

I may have deleted it accidentally, sorry.
You can RP, though!

Yeah, I'll resend it later. Thanks!

Quote:
"A-Alright..." She said hesitantly, taking his hand into her soft, feminine one. As Ekkerhardt stopped near them, Adelaide looked over to him. She was quite smitten by his good looks.
tongue.png

tongue.png

"Hello, Lady Adelaide," he said smoothly as soon as he noticed she had her eye on him. He smiled, and then looked down to his mare's bent neck and began to stroke it lovingly.

"Hello," She replied, wiping the look of smitten-ness off of her face.

Back
Top Bottom