Deerwood Castle-RP-NOW OPEN!!!!!!

Quote:
"Laef, I no longer love you. You agree to this, and you keep your life. If not..." he didn't need to finish the sentence.
"I would rather die than be without you! And Jess and David! I cannot live without them!" Laef cried in desperation.
"If that is what you wish." Eldritch said. "Take her to the tower!" he ordered.
Laef screamed, but she did not fight the guards who took her away.

Quote:
(
smile.png
This is fun...)
"Shall we go to the woods? or the labrynth?"

(It is.
big_smile.png
)
"To the woods." She said, getting over the shock of being on a horse. Even though they were going at a steadier pace, Adelaide continued to hold onto Peter.

Peter steered his horse towards a path into the woods. "This is where I learnt to ride."

Quote:
Upon hearing this from across the hall, Augustine's heart sank. She truly felt horrible for Laef, knowing that she loved Eldritch.

Quote:
(It is.
big_smile.png
)
"To the woods." She said, getting over the shock of being on a horse. Even though they were going at a steadier pace, Adelaide continued to hold onto Peter.

Peter steered his horse towards a path into the woods. "This is where I learnt to ride."

"Its beautiful in here...." Adelaide said I awe, as she looked around at her surroundings. She loosened her grip on Peter when she realised that she must be suffocating him.

Quote:
Her emerald eyes looked over the finery of the castle with the awe born of having been a lower class women. She was so glad the family had been ennobled.

She glanced up and diwn the hallway for anyone, then fidgeted boredly with the bracelet on her wrist. She hadn't met the king yet, but she was eager too.

Quote:
Upon hearing this from across the hall, Augustine's heart sank. She truly felt horrible for Laef, knowing that she loved Eldritch.

Jessica swooshed past her with her hands covering her face. She was still crying and went to her room.

Quote:

The queen cried out to Augustine as she passed. "Take this as a waring!"

Quote:

"Its beautiful in here...." Adelaide said I awe, as she looked around at her surroundings. She loosened her grip on Peter when she realised that she must be suffocating him.

"Should we go to the stream or the clearing?"

Quote:

And after she heard the former Queen's cries for help, she began to sob silently into the palm of her hand.

Back
Top Bottom