Deerwood Castle-RP-NOW OPEN!!!!!!

Quote:
She glanced up and diwn the hallway for anyone, then fidgeted boredly with the bracelet on her wrist. She hadn't met the king yet, but she was eager too.

Suddenly Jila saw the former queen being taken away. She stared for a moment at the distraught women, her red lips pursed slighly. Then she remembered the manners of the court, and averted her eyes.

Rping with myself is always fun..

Quote:
She immediately took it, and gingerly stepped into the water.

"It's cold, but you'll get used to it," he said. "Do you swim?"

"I used to swim a lot in Dunc, but not so much ever since I came to Farlem." She Said watching her footing under the water.

Quote:
Suddenly Jila saw the former queen being taken away. She stared for a moment at the distraught women, her red lips pursed slighly. Then she remembered the manners of the court, and averted her eyes.

Rping with myself is always fun..

Sorry. I'm half Rping half cleaning. I didn't want to do more RPing.

Quote:
"It's cold, but you'll get used to it," he said. "Do you swim?"

"I used to swim a lot in Dunc, but not so much ever since I came to Farlem." She Said watching her footing under the water.

"Well, there's a good place to swim near here. Would you like to swim?"

Last edited:
Quote:

"Oh, yes, I would love to!" She said excitedly.

Quote:

The stream became a waterfall that went down into a dam.
Peter took off his shirt and dived in. "Come on then!" he called.

Quote:

The stream became a waterfall that went down into a dam.
Peter took off his shirt and dived in. "Come on then!" he called.

"Alright!" Adelaide called after him. "Just, hold on a minute!" She suddenly dashed behind a thicket of trees, where she took off her dress. She kept the simple dress on that stayed under her more fancy one, (I don't remember the specific name for it at the moment.
tongue.png
) then hopped into the water after Peter. She dived under the chilly water, but arose a few seconds later gasping for air.

Back
Top Bottom