1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Default album??

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by redhen, Jan 15, 2012.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    So i downloaded a pic to a thread tonight..
    Why is it now in a default album on here?? I didnt WANT it in an album... i just simply wanted it in a thread..
    Can i delete it from the album? And if so, will it delete from my thread? Or will it delete from my computer pic file??

2. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    Redhen I believe from this point all uploaded pics will go into that default album. I also think you can edit/delete from it. I havent done that yet so cant say for positive. No it wont take it from the thread or your computer. Only the album from what I can understand.

3. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

Thanks Mike! I just tried it out.. i deleted it and it stayed in my thread... so thats good! I'm happy again... lol [​IMG]

4. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

When you upload a pic to a thread you have a checkbox that says "Save to default album"...if you uncheck that box then the pic will not be saved to your album but it will go into your post.

5. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    Oh ok missed that button :)

6. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    OOOh! Good to know! Thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by