Default album??

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
So i downloaded a pic to a thread tonight..
Why is it now in a default album on here?? I didnt WANT it in an album... i just simply wanted it in a thread..
Can i delete it from the album? And if so, will it delete from my thread? Or will it delete from my computer pic file??

Redhen I believe from this point all uploaded pics will go into that default album. I also think you can edit/delete from it. I havent done that yet so cant say for positive. No it wont take it from the thread or your computer. Only the album from what I can understand.

Redhen I believe from this point all uploaded pics will go into that default album. I also think you can edit/delete from it. I havent done that yet so cant say for positive. No it wont take it from the thread or your computer. Only the album from what I can understand.

Thanks Mike! I just tried it out.. i deleted it and it stayed in my thread... so thats good! I'm happy again... lol
tongue.png

When you upload a pic to a thread you have a checkbox that says "Save to default album"...if you uncheck that box then the pic will not be saved to your album but it will go into your post.

When you upload a pic to a thread you have a checkbox that says "Save to default album"...if you uncheck that box then the pic will not be saved to your album but it will go into your post.

OOOh! Good to know! Thanks!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom