Delawares from kathyinmo

Leslie
Get a good right facing side shot of Mr Fatty and put him side to Mr Schilling - I think he will do good .
Thats your assignment for tonight - Hmm is it dark out there yet - may need to wait till morning.

Whoops wrong chicken - no doubt Fatty is chunky - so many chickens I can't keep them straight -I agree with my first opinion then- Zanna and I agree ? Then he's got to be top gun. I'll trade you 5 dozen eggs for him ?

everyone has there location in the side bar - so where you are ?

Denver NC

Leslie
Get a good right facing side shot of Mr Fatty and put him side to Mr Schilling - I think he will do good .
Thats your assignment for tonight - Hmm is it dark out there yet - may need to wait till morning.

Too bad I didn't check BYC while I was out in the coops. I was out there putting the birds to bed ... the Delawares we moved into the laying coop need help with that right now. Meanwhile, Dad emptied the shredder into the breeding coop, and Mr. Fatty was trying to rescue his pullets from the scary white fluff. I could have gotten some funny photos of him being "brave."

Last edited:

So much depends on how the bird is standing and how it is facing the camera.

Here is a photo of BigBrassy standing 3/4 profile

And here is the same bird from the same angle but with a more relaxed pose taken just a few seconds before.

yes Denver of the East.....I'm looking for Delaware females cus I have the rooster.
Sorry it took so long.

This line or any breeder line -there is someone just below SC line has some but not Kathys line.
How many ? I am in Va just across the line close to I 85. I have a few -Bmail if more info needed

Back
Top Bottom