Delawares from kathyinmo

Can anyone from this thread sell me some delaware eggs or chicks Kathyinmo line? Please.!

Did you see that someone was selling chicks on the Breeding Delawares thread? The 8 Acres chicks would be good.
First Kathy line Del. hatched of the season. 6 eggs set, all from one hen and only one made it to the hatcher. This one and all from the next hatch in a week will be F'5's, PapaDel F'4 x my three original F'4 Hens. 3rd and 4th hatches (now in the incubator) will have some F'6's, PapaDel x pullet daughters of F'4 Hens. Yesterday, for the first time, I collected four eggs for four out of the pullet pen. Hatch 6 should be a big one :)

An order for 220 mixed breeds of chicks just came in. Going to have to fire up the new hatcher and my 2nd hovabator so I can keep my hatches separate. The order will pay for the new hatcher and I will deliver the chicks the day they hatch so pretty easy. Better not post any pics. of my apartment in another week :) Doing my happy dance!!!
Fingers crossed for good hatches!

First Kathy line Del. hatched of the season. 6 eggs set, all from one hen and only one made it to the hatcher. This one and all from the next hatch in a week will be F'5's, PapaDel F'4 x my three original F'4 Hens. 3rd and 4th hatches (now in the incubator) will have some F'6's, PapaDel x pullet daughters of F'4 Hens. Yesterday, for the first time, I collected four eggs for four out of the pullet pen. Hatch 6 should be a big one :)

An order for 220 mixed breeds of chicks just came in. Going to have to fire up the new hatcher and my 2nd hovabator so I can keep my hatches separate. The order will pay for the new hatcher and I will deliver the chicks the day they hatch so pretty easy. Better not post any pics. of my apartment in another week :) Doing my happy dance!!!

Wow- fire that bator up !
- some one must be having a big family reunion this summer to order all that chicken - and best of luck

Last edited:
Yes i saw it but I have never heard anything about 8 acres before. What can you tell me?

I believe this is the correct link
http://eightacresfarm.weebly.com
She also did a very informative write up on her Delawares on the " Breeding Delawares to the standard of perfection" thread.
But I can not remember her BYC handle - some one will need to help there

Last edited:
I believe this is the correct link
http://eightacresfarm.weebly.com
She also did a very informative write up on her Delawares on the " Breeding Delawares to the standard of perfection" thread.
But I can not remember her BYC handle - some one will need to help there
@cpartist Luanne is super nice, great to work with and quality birds. Can't recomend her enough :)

Back
Top Bottom