Depression Era Quilt Block Swap----- Sign-up now CLOSED

My cutting is about 1/2 done, test triangle square done, but spaced off with cutting...so I have some piles with mega squares (forgot each one was equal to 2 triangle squares), but back into the stash they go. I am going to finish cutting the darks I have, but thinking I need to make a JoAnn's run tomorrow so I can finish cutting before sewing, I have way too many brights from baby quilts that I don't think will work so well in this one, can't wait to get to the sewing and hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Cutting is done (again
roll.png
) but probably won't get to sew until about Tuesday....but the block I layed out looks wonderful.....this is such a great pattern!!

GrannysRoost: so sorry, but I can sooooo sympathize!!
hugs.gif

I cut a BUNCH of squares......spent last evening cutting them into triangles.........no sewing yet, cutting & pinning, cutting & pinning (already did the ironing
tongue.png
)

I am still cutting. Even though payday was Saturday (so usually Friday) my boss decided not to pay us until Monday
sad.png
I need to buy some more fabric so I am waiting on my check Monday afternoon. This has been a rough month financially and I hate months like that. To beat it all, I didn't get any financial aid for this semester and didn't get notified until after the time to drop classes without financial obligations. I got a bill for three thousand dollars yesterday! grrr... I am taking my frustration out by cleaning house.

Back
Top Bottom