Depression Era Quilt Block Swap----- Sign-up now CLOSED

I went to an Auction today and I would like to share or I should say show you what I got.

I'm so excited I was thinking of selling it but DH wants to keep it. I told him I wanted to put a quilt on our bed that I made.

He keeps reminding me that I keep making them for other people and we have none.

I know the lady that made it passed away and I have no connection to her so I think I will sell it.

7163_img_1021.jpg

7163_img_1020.jpg

ep.gif
I want it!!!!
ep.gif
but ginbart wont sell it to me
barnie.gif
why can;t I find one like this
he.gif
......... well double
he.gif
he.gif

Maybe this will be the next swap I do.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
If I do this swap....it will be after the first of the year. But, keep your eye out for the next swap.......coming soon.....to a Hobbies forum near you.
smile.png

O.K. for everyone that hasn't checked in in a while.....please post and let me know how everything is going.

also....if something has come up and you know you can't follow through.....please PM me and let me know, I don't want to keep anyone hanging.

Hope you all are having lots of fun with this block.....I know I am ......I have already made 9 more blocks as extras to make mine bigger.

I am really looking forward to seeing these quilts. I was at a small, local Singer store today and saw a beautiful quilt in the quilt frame. I have never in my life seen such perfect workmanship. I mentioned that to the clerk and she said that a married couple, both engineers, pieced the quilt top. I try but I can never do as well. I mean every seam was exact. Makes me want to take up basket weaving instead!

Back
Top Bottom