Depression Era Quilt Block Swap----- Sign-up now CLOSED

JC, please don't get so overwhelmed, it is done and tomorrow is a new day, and I am excited to see everyone's blocks. Just remember as you get them back you will have individual little squishes to open and hope you enjoy too
smile.png

I guess I need to retype this.......and this is not to point out anyones mistakes or failure to complete a task. I, as well as others, do understand that life gets in the way sometimes, so....with that said.....jc12551 and wyodreamer will be, if not already, pm'ing each one of you for your address so that they can send you a block for the swap. They should also include a SASE so that you won't have to fork out any change at all. Please do send them one back.

I believe that jc12551 has already sent most of you, if not all, a pm already.

So, wyodreamer, if you want to, you can do the same. I hope this all works out properly for everyone.

Again, thank you all for participating in the swaps.......also, there will no swaps hosted by me in December...I think we all could use the time off to work on these projects that will soon be arriving in the mail. I will be starting the swaps up again about the 2nd week of January.

Again Thanks to you all and I pray you all have a wonderful and joy-filled Thanksgiving!!!!!

Quote:
I never thought that you were pointing out my mistake! You have gone the extra mile to help me and have been very understanding
smile.png

I just felt the group needed to hear an apology from me. I messed up and I need to own up to my mistake. I am happy that you found a way to help me complete my obligation. And if some participants don't want to do it this way, I completely understand!

All the blocks went out today.
ya.gif
I made a few people upset but oh well,,,,they will be o.k.

I had 2 that needed delivery confirmaiton #'s so if you are in this group please pm me for your #

Glad that I caught this before hitting the Postoffice at lunchtime.
I will go home and repackage and hopefully get to the postoffice tomorrow morning, if not, it will have to be on Monday.
I never thought that getting to the postoffice would be my biggest problem with this swap!

My sincerest apologies to everyone else in the swap - it has been so frustrating to be blocked in every attempt to get to the postoffice.

Quote:
They are beautiful I can't wait to get mine and send your back to you. Thanks

Sorry I did receive my blocks from Acre. I mean the block from you wyoDreamer.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom