Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Pics
I had a RIR that was a scalper. I ended up having 4 hens in my garage healing up their combs. He ended up on the table. He was a very sweet guy otherwise. Just to harmful when mounting. My girls were terrorized. So, I know how ya feel. I was looking for a home for him, but since everyone wanted him for dinner, I decided he'd be better on my plate.

Aw, poor Derp. Thankfully chickens heal very well especially with TLC. I'm glad you found a nice home for Mr. Gullin with a fellow BYCer.

Thank you for the delightful mental image of little Derp sheltering Coho's head.

You should contact LundPoultry. She's very nice, and her birds are award-winning :)
Oh thank you, I'd really like some little SFs! I'll try her. (and I have this empty coop, which we all know is just...WRONG
wink.png
)

deb g

i'm so upset, hagrid and buttons have been fighting and might need new homes! i dont want them to go..... ive raised them with mom from akward teenager chickens. and buttons is my special boy......... I DONT WANT THEM TO GO!!!!! Wold any of you considere mabey buying hagrid? i wont offer buttons as he is...... special(needs) and would not be good for much. Please reply! Sorry 4 the poor spelling, the computor is all weird.

Last edited:
Fud Lady, how many roos do you have? Is Gullincambe the only one?

Gullin is my only roo. He was an accident! I really like having a roo around to watch over my girls... they don't free range unless I'm out with them, but even when I'm out there he spots hawks before I do, and is good about herding the girls. I wonder if there are gentler roosters out there that would be good for my flock? :(

i'm so upset, hagrid and buttons have been fighting and might need new homes! i dont want them to go..... ive raised them with mom from akward teenager chickens. and buttons is my special boy......... I DONT WANT THEM TO GO!!!!! Wold any of you considere mabey buying hagrid? i wont offer buttons as he is...... special(needs) and would not be good for much. Please reply! Sorry 4 the poor spelling, the computor is all weird.

Oh my! I am so sorry to hear it. Did you mean to post this here, though? It seems like it might have better results in the selling area, or even in your state's thread...?

Back
Top Bottom