Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Pics
Just read through the entire Derp thread. Definitely subscribing because this bird is amazing!! Also, one of my new RIR chickies is acting very Derpish, staring into space and she has the funniest little peep. It sounds more like a "pop". I will also be asking for a Derp shirt for my birthday soon
ya.gif

OK can someone direct me to where I buy a Derp t-shirt? My son walks around saying "DEERP" all the time.......never having heard of Derp the chicken lol. So I introduced him to this thread and hes always waiting for the next Derp photo :) I have to get him a shirt for his birthday!

OK can someone direct me to where I buy a Derp t-shirt? My son walks around saying "DEERP" all the time.......never having heard of Derp the chicken lol. So I introduced him to this thread and hes always waiting for the next Derp photo :) I have to get him a shirt for his birthday!

yuckyuck.gif

Great idea! I am not sure where to get the shirts though, although I am pretty sure the is a link on the thread somewhere!

Oh by the way, I meant to ask earlier but forgot. May I pretty pleaseee use one of Derps pics as my phone background? The one way back when you first showed us how she likes to sit on the lawnchair.

Sure! Stuff like that is a-okay by me. :) The sort of thing that isn't okay is stuff like putting the images on webpages, or selling them somehow without permission. If you want to put Derp on your phone or computer background, go for it! We're both flattered... though Derp doesn't know what flattered means. It probably means something like how she looks when she's sleepy. Flatter.

I have been "inspired" by Derp and her personality and antics and am ordering some bantam Salmon Favorelles this Spring from Lund poultry. I'm so excited!

deb g
KY

Back
Top Bottom