Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

I know! I'm sorry. Life, the weather, and molting have all conspired against Derp photos... I hope, soon!

If any of you are looking for a sweet blue roo like Barn Rufflerump... the kind lady that hatched Trousers/The Baron for me has an extra roo! He is probably The Baron's half-brother, but is not 100% cochin. His momma is a mystery to us (oops!). Cheryl hatched him when she was trying to help me get a new rooster. He has been (of course!) vaccinated against Marek's disease. Cheryl has some very healthy birds and cares for them immensely, I can speak from experience! If anyone might like him, gosh, we'd both just be so happy!! Here's his listing: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/836358/western-ny-blue-cockerel-needs-good-home

If anyone here adopts him, as a thank you, I will do a drawing of one of your birds for you!! As my way of thanking you to help a nice roo find a nice home!!

Last edited:
I know! I'm sorry. Life, the weather, and molting have all conspired against Derp photos... I hope, soon!

If any of you are looking for a sweet blue roo like Barn Rufflerump... the kind lady that hatched Trousers/The Baron for me has an extra roo! He is probably The Baron's half-brother, but is not 100% cochin. His momma is a mystery to us (oops!). Cheryl hatched him when she was trying to help me get a new rooster. He has been (of course!) vaccinated against Marek's disease. Cheryl has some very healthy birds and cares for them immensely, I can speak from experience! If anyone might like him, gosh, we'd both just be so happy!! Here's his listing: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/836358/western-ny-blue-cockerel-needs-good-home

If anyone here adopts him, as a thank you, I will do a drawing of one of your birds for you!! As my way of thanking you to help a nice roo find a nice home!!
I would love to take the rooster! Unforetunetly I'm too far away!
hit.gif

Last edited:
Congrats Nambroth!
Unfortunately I won't be able to take the rooster (no roosters allowed and too far away!
sad.png
) But I hope he finds a good home.

It took a week, but I've finally read this whole thread (what'll I do with my time now?). I'm already anticipating keeping up with this thread in the future. The cochins are very cute!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom