Everything going pretty much the same she is acting the same and looking the same, I've almost got enough money for the vet I definirely will by the time of her appointment on Wednesday

Okay so yesterday and today when feeling her I thought she felt s little less bloated down there but I dismissed it because I didn't see any evidence of an egg anywhere, but when putting them away just now I found this thing that really resembles a dried out soft egg shell. It's about the right size, color, and texture, and I don't have any better ideas of what this object could be. I think it's likely she pushed one out then ate it. Also where I found it was in the pen only she is in at night.

Attachments

• 20240524_173954.jpg
    20240524_173954.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240524_174041.jpg
    20240524_174041.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 5
That is what it looks like for sure so a good sign I would think.
I'm glad you agree, now I just really hope she gets the other one out before Wednesday. I do have the money for the vet but I really have a lot of other things it would be extremely helpful to go to.

I've got her in a warm bath now and she has been in there for 10 minutes and isn't trying to jump out which is a first. Every other time I've put her in she lasts about 5 min before trying to jump out. I'm just sitting outside of the bathroom listening and letting her do her work in private. Hopefully she is working on pushing it out right now

Been in there about 20 minutes now and still isn't trying to jump out. I hear her moving around a bit and heavy breathing every once and awhile so it sounds like she is trying in there

She was in there a little more than a half hour, she was definitely trying but no egg yet, she was in there trying for far longer than she has so far though

Back
Top Bottom