DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Ok well....mine. You've been stuck long enough.

I have:

6+ black, self blue and splits batam Cochin eggs.

6+ large fowl mix eggs. Roos include lf jersey giants, lf buff orps, lf barred rock, b buff brahma, b sebright mix, b choc orp, lf splash maran. Hens include jersey giants, barred rocks, lf buff brahma, lf blrw, Easter egger, golden comets, b sebright mixes

6+ Easter eggers. All blue/green egg layer stock. Blue wheaten roo over wheaten and blue wheaten hens.

This is the current offer as far as I can tell.

Sell, however i would consider swap for purebred Orpington hens, roosters or eggs.

You need to claim prior to making an offer. This is not a "sale" page as noted on post #1 unless I missed a change?

This is like the Online Crazy Egg Chain, but it is for those who raise designer, project or mixed flocks.

SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.

ONLY EGGS CAN BE OFFERED - NOTHING ELSE!!!

All people must be 18 or older to play.

Eggs CAN be from mixed colors.

You are required to offer at least 6 eggs. You are more than welcome to offer eggs from different breeds but the total of eggs must be 6. You are more than welcome to offer more eggs.

When you accept eggs, you must post your offer. Pictures are recommended.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way.

Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send egg no older the 4 day when shipped.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can.

If combining different breeds, write in pencil on the eggs with the breed.

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

If a person does not ship their eggs within one weeks of accepting offer unless other wise stated in offer you will not be able to play until all of your eggs are shipped.

If a person does not ship their eggs, they will be banned from this swap. I will not allow people to get eggs from other and not ship out the eggs they send they would ship.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your egg I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember since theses are shipping eggs, they do not have guarantee on hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation methods.

Back
Top Bottom