DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

I would claim it but it's too cold here to ship right now & my girls are still on strike from our move.
Same here. Just wanted to get someone looking and thinking about this chain again.

If I only had eggs to offer, I would claim it as well. But I have not checked fertility and only have LF mixed layers right now too
smile.png
For this chain Mixed Layers are fine. Just state what knid of rooster(s0) and hens and together.

Lol. Mine actually stopped laying altogether. Haven't seen an egg in weeks. Except for the quail who gave me 2 eggs yesterday for 2 quail. To bad they aren't bigger had to buy eggs the other day.

I'm not sure what to do so I'm hoping no one claims til they start up again.

Lol. Mine actually stopped laying altogether. Haven't seen an egg in weeks. Except for the quail who gave me 2 eggs yesterday for 2 quail. To bad they aren't bigger had to buy eggs the other day.

I'm not sure what to do so I'm hoping no one claims til they start up again.
I'm getting anywhere from 4 to 8 a day now. I have way more hens than that, but seems like most wanted to go molt together and then too cold. The ones that are laying right now are all this years pullets ecept for 2 of my special mixes (Crested Easter Eggers).

from what I can tell-the current offer is the 8 mixed eggs or hibiscus? my girls are up and running! got my pens separated and the girls are on a role! I am currently adding layers to all my pens.

I have 1 pure polish pen (LF) mixed colors, got a black silkie pen and then I have a pen of my layers. I have 1 pure black copper marans roo in with 3 ee's (babies will be olive eggers) red sexlink, 1 basque hen, 2 gold laced wy, fixing to be added my 2 pure slw's. I am fixing to put my 2 banty cochins in with my black silkies. So I have a nice mix of each pen.

I wanna play!! Lol do you have to claim to offer like our other ones? I'm sure ya do...been away awhile..so... All my babies are finally giving me eggs and I'm gonna drown in Em...sigh

Back
Top Bottom