DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Here are some pictures of a couple of my roosters, and the chick's I've already hatched from the eggs I'm offering. All of the yellow and orange hued chick's are from these eggs. The turkeys are well, turkeys and the large brown chicks are brown leghorns, but the rest are all from the eggs I'm offering. So that should give everyone an idea of what you might get..and again 2 times in a row I've had 100% fertility from these same eggs.

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/cschiffhauer/library/Mobile Uploads

Last edited:
Thank you. I don't know why but I can't upload straight into the body of the text using my phone. Wait wait wait let me try something...nope it won't let me load straight into the message. Old phone would. This one wont. Odd

Last edited:

Woo hoo I got it.

Wait wait wait. It's for 12 of the above mentioned mixes...
Ok.. I am gathering mixed eggs for my next hatch right now.

I will take 12 of your barnyard mixes would prefer more marans mixes

And I can offer 12+ of my own mixes.

Roosters in order of rank:
Buff orpington
Blue Copper Marans
Salmon Faverolle
EE with the same coloring as the marans

Hens:
2 Salmon Faverolle
1 EE
And 1 barnyard bantam

I've hatched one set of these already, of course most of them are the faverolles mixes, but I got 100% fertility 2 batches in a row.
I have another 17 due to hatch the 8th.
Most appear to be mixed with the BO buy like I said every once in awhile the other roosters do get in there maybe. Lol.

And I know what you are thinking.. 4 hens and 4 roosters. I know I know, but last year I over sold my flock before winter and these are what I was left with. I'm working on it though. Lol.
Most of my chick's from my own hatching of the same eggs have feathered feet and beards. Some are huge, some are tiny. I got one that is marked like a salmon Faverolle easter egger mix. All yellow but either gray stripes and is feathering in black spotted on the wings. Some have 5 toes, most have 4. Some with 4 still have beards and feather feet. It's a motley crew for sure. I'll keep trying to upload some pictures somehow. Soon I promise, but I think I did pretty good describing them.
This here looks like the latest offer to me.

Kathy Simmons I can't find our conversation on the PMs so I wanted to let you know that I have broody hens and that is slowing egg production at the moment. I owe you a shipment of OE eggs.

Back
Top Bottom