DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

You can see pics on my swap page too. Sorry if it's stalling...and probably could be the weather as well.

I'm sure it is a combination of weather and full I cubs toes and a lot of folks just aren't hatching yet.

You have a link to your swap page? I only have my phone and can't see one.

Can you ship these the week of March 8th for the Easter hatchalong? If so, I will take them for my SIL. I'd love a few silkies if they are laying. [COLOR=333333]6+ assortment of Marans, EE, LF black cochin over LF black cochin hens, RIR, faverolles, EE, australourpe, JG, sussex, and some other pretty mutts. Good chance to get pure cochins when they start laying. I have several LF cochins and a beautiful huge black cochin boy. [/COLOR]:) Same with these also...give me a few weeks until laying picks up. [COLOR=333333] 4+ ancona duck eggs (when the weather is better)[/COLOR] Here's a pic of 2 of my roos. I'm going to try to get some new pics today.
Looks like this is the latest offer.

Looks like this is the latest offer.

Mine ancona eggs :)

Offer:
6+ Turken and turken cross eggs
I have a red turken rooster over colored turken hens and golden comet hens.
Chicks have been an assortment of colors, about 70% that have hatched are naked necks!

Mine ancona eggs :)

Offer:
6+ Turken and turken cross eggs
I have a red turken rooster over colored turken hens and golden comet hens.
Chicks have been an assortment of colors, about 70% that have hatched are naked necks!

Mine on the Turken eggs. Pming you.

Offer: 6+ on Easter Egger, or,
6+ Naked Neck eggs ( I have 3 runs will try to include some from each run).
Or 6 + Black Jersey Giant x Green Egger Hens ( these are hens that have only one EE parent plus a NN daughters of one the hens and she Kay's a green egg also). Or you have have 6+ of a combination of all that is collected.

Or 6 + Black Jersey Giant x Green Egger Hens ( these are hens that have only one EE parent plus a NN daughters of one the hens and she lays a green egg also). Or you can have 6+ of a combination of all that is collected.

Latest offer.

I will take the 6 EEs! :)

My offer:

6+ barnyard mix, all large fowl and parents are purebred (just a mix of breeds)

or

6+ Chocolate orpington Bantams (which are pure, but they are laying well and I'm not setting at the moment.) :)

I will take the 6 EEs! :)

My offer:

6+ barnyard mix, all large fowl and parents are purebred (just a mix of breeds)

or

6+ Chocolate orpington Bantams (which are pure, but they are laying well and I'm not setting at the moment.) :)

Okay give me until Monday or Tuesday to get them sent out, ice here has slowed them down a bit. PM me your shipping address and any special notes for the box.

Mine on the Turken eggs. Pming you.

Or 6 + Black Jersey Giant x Green Egger Hens ( these are hens that have only one EE parent plus a NN daughters of one the hens and she Kay's a green egg also). Or you have have 6+ of a combination of all that is collected.

Folks rolling offer back to this mine. The claimant has not contacted me with anything g to ship them out.

THIS IS THE CURRENT OFFER.

Back
Top Bottom