DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Are you wanting the eggs immediately? I can wait and get you some fresher eggs if I can send maybe in Friday 2/27/15 if you want.

I will take the 6 EEs! :)

My offer:

6+ barnyard mix, all large fowl and parents are purebred (just a mix of breeds)

or

6+ Chocolate orpington Bantams (which are pure, but they are laying well and I'm not setting at the moment.) :)

Okay. Updated again. This is the current offer.

Mine on these.

6+ Chocolate orpington Bantams (which are pure, but they are laying well and I'm not setting at the moment.)
smile.png

Offer: 6+ Serama.

Mine on these.

[COLOR=333333]6+ Chocolate orpington Bantams (which are pure, but they are laying well and I'm not setting at the moment.) [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:) [/COLOR]

Chocolate is so tempting, but I better wait got to collect more eggs to ship out Friday and the hens have slowed a bit.

Mine on these.

[COLOR=333333]6+ Chocolate orpington Bantams (which are pure, but they are laying well and I'm not setting at the moment.) [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:) [/COLOR]

Yes it us , but my hens haven't picked back up yet? Hoping it will only be another week or so.

Quote: not bragging here. I have a mixed flock of JG's, Americauna, and Bcm's and I have so many eggs I cannot give them away. 30 hens 22 to 26 eggs a day since mid Janurary anyone else experiencing this? I have never had birds lay so much so early. I must add that I do not provide artificial heat or light.

not bragging here. I have a mixed flock of JG's, Americauna, and Bcm's and I have so many eggs I cannot give them away. 30 hens 22 to 26 eggs a day since mid Janurary anyone else experiencing this? I have never had birds lay so much so early. I must add that I do not provide artificial heat or light.

If mine were laying that good I'd brag about it. You have all tge freezing weather fir almost three weeks straight like we have?

Back
Top Bottom