Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
They are so cute! I've never heard about that breed, I'll have to look them up!
They were accepted by the American Bantam Association just last year, if I recall correctly. Large fowl Chanteclers have a much longer history; about a century. They are fabulous birds for a backyard production flock, and I can't see myself switching back to any other breed! Out of the 25+ breeds and varieties I've owned, Chanteclers are by far the best for my needs and climate.

So the sweatshirt we ordered with the Silkie dinosaur on it finally arrived today! Bit delayed but worth the wait! Looks fantastic! Photo of my daughter modeling it just showing her from the neck down for obvious reasons!😊
She loves it, we ended up getting the organic cotton/recycled polyester blend version. Such a unique item and she will definitely be the only one in her school wearing one like this!🥰
A223A5DE-A701-4449-A069-83DB6A68272A.jpeg

So the sweatshirt we ordered with the Silkie dinosaur on it finally arrived today! Bit delayed but worth the wait! Looks fantastic! Photo of my daughter modeling it just showing her from the neck down for obvious reasons!😊
She loves it, we ended up getting the organic cotton/recycled polyester blend version. Such a unique item and she will definitely be the only one in her school wearing one like this!🥰View attachment 2409377
It looks great! I’m waiting on my sweatshirt too and I’m very exited!

Back
Top Bottom