Desperately seeking SQ Partridge Silkies

pennie1

Redneck Silkie
10 Years
Aug 17, 2009
Hiles
I live in northern WI and am looking for SQ partridge Silkies. From 3 months - 1 yr. looking for a trio.

Pennie

Have you checked other auction sites? There are several silkie breeders listing on bidbird.com; worth checking into, may only be a single, but you can always ask the seller if they have others.
wink.png

I have checked all the one's that I know about and unfortunately - nothing. At least nothing that is truly SQ from a well respected breeder.

Karen~~CatDanceSilkies~~was recently advertising that she had cockerals available. She has beautiful, show quality stock......trying a PM to "kelar" on here

I have cockerels (4 months old) and small chicks (week to month old) for sale. They are out of my partridge and blue partridge silkies. I got my first stock from a big silkie breeder. I just showed two of them at a show got BV and RV.

This isn't the best picture, but here is the cockerel I showed.

12415_100_8147.jpg

Here is the pullet I showed. She is not for sale.

12415_100_8154.jpg

These two were to young to show but we took them anyways. They really needed to be a couple months older.

Please email or PM for more information. I have prices on my website if you are interested.

I just want to thank all of the people that have been attempting to help me with all of your great suggestions.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Pennie1- you live in WI right? I have been looking for white SQ silkies, but I only need a few. Maybe if we find someone that has both we could order some eggs and split the cost and then you can take half of whatever hatches and I will take the other half. Just let me know thanks!

Pennie...why did you get rid of the ones you had? The person you got them from is one of the top breeders in the nation. Even her 'culls' are 99% better than most of the junk out there.

There must be some good SQ partridge Silkie breeders out there. Can't anybody help me? Please? I have been typing until my fingers bleed.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom