Destroyed air cells but still alive Photo post#1

Thank you so much, thats good to know. I've had a few eggs that made it pretty far along with damaged air cells but they were always on their sides and they always died. Now I have hope for my damaged air cell eggs!

I had 5 eggs arrive to me like that, I traced the air cells, tilting them to their furthest and put the them furthest away from the heating source and fan that I could. I also re marked my X and O for turning so the jacked up bit would never have air in it. I hatched them in cartons tilting them toward the marked area, I have 4 of 5 to hatch. 5th one was fully developed and the yoke was absorbed, looks like it was too dry and never broke the air sac...to bad, was the nicest shade of blue.

I had two that had air cells that were like that. Both of them hatched out and are fine. During incubation I had them on the side.. I did the dry incubation method. Out of 14 eggs I had 10 that made it to lockdown and all hatched. Plus it was my 1st hatch ever! There is a pretty good chance it will hatch!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom