Dewlap African and Dewlap Toulouse geese

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by kountryboy4life, Nov 14, 2013.

1. kountryboy4life

kountryboy4life Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2013
    Tomahawk, Wisconsin
    I know i am jumping the gun a bit ( due to to fact it is only November) But i will be looking for some goose eggs come spring. Anyone on here raise Dewlap African and Dewlap Toulouse geese ? That sell hatching eggs ?

2. WaterfowlWierdo

WaterfowlWierdo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2013
    Rathdrum, Idaho
    look on the african/chinese thread, lots of big and pretty dewlap africans their! . . . Is this your first time for geese???

3. kountryboy4life

kountryboy4life Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2013
    Tomahawk, Wisconsin
    I have raised many geese in the past. When i was a kid. In the last couple years i have slowly started to get back into fowl. Started with some chickens a couple years ago. Now this fall i acquired a bunch of Muscovys. I can see that this is going to be addicting lol... I have raised the regular Toulouse, African, Chinese , Buff , Emden. I have always wanted the Dewlap variety. And maybe some Sebastopoles.

4. WaterfowlWierdo

WaterfowlWierdo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2013
    Rathdrum, Idaho
    Oh I see, I always wanted a dewlap african as well but I ended up with a regular instead. But she makes up for it in personality

5. lord

lord Out Of The Brooder

Sep 18, 2014
    Dears
    Do you still have Toulouse eggs? I would love to get some!!
    I'm from Saudi Arabia , and I'm looking for Dewlap Toulouse geese ( grey & buff ) If I can get eggs in the season 15 from each color and how much cost
    I can give you my brother USA address for delivery
    thanks
    you can contact me by email [email protected]

Zakariya

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by