Dewlap African Geese...Post pics!!!

Pics
Most part FRed and Mikey are the oldest and fred is on the top of the pecking order. He is the A blue. The Africans are so sweet I say that now ha. I have two Americans buffs males that I need to get rid of . I have to many boys. Right now I really don't want any babies. They are to young. I had to use my tablet to take the pictures and I was able to post them. No the greatest . Most pic. Are on my phone but I c0an t seem to log in . I can't see were to sign in.

Hey can africans and embdens live together
Yes. I'm in France. Africans are rare here but I have one. There are some near me that are African X Emden. I had Emdens in the UK. It's a beautiful breed. Mine were very loyal and communicative. I had eight geese and two ganders. One day a gander and eight geese came onto my patio and shuffled about looking worried. I went outside and they took me to their shed. One of the ganders was there, very dead. I put him in the wheelbarrow and took him into the garden, the geese following. I buried him and cried, the geese watched and looked sad. For the next few days they came every day and we grieved together. If you want an intelligent and sensitive breed Emden is the one.

I can't imagine what my Embden gander would do if he lost his mate, He really does act like he loves her so much, Not sure what kind of emotion you'd want to put on it but it sure looks like love.

So sorry for your loss.

:welcome

Here are my guys came home early yesterday they were relaxing. 20180314_163151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom