DH fighting an 800 acre fire Update post 17

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
Please pray for all the fire men fighting fires. we are in southeast texas and are having a severe drought and this heat is rediculous. there is 2 major fires. one in jasper texas and one in kountze texas. the one in kountze is the one my dh is at(i am so worried he had quadruple by pass last year ) I begged himnot to go. Iam so worried about him in this heat. there is at least 5 different fire departments and the forestry service on this fire ad they are still shorthanded...

Last edited:
He called me a minute ago. says he is driving the brush truck and spraying water and foam on houses so they dont catch fire. I feel a little better. its gonna be a long night. I was gonna babysit my grandson tonight for my DD 20th birthday but that fell thru. Aydens night nurse will be there to watch him... so i will try not to worry . the fire is about 10 miles or so away from muy house. it has 3 heads on it. hopefully they can get it under control soon... it went from 50 acres to 800 acres since noon and its now 5 pm.

thanks for all the prayers. I dont usually worry so much when DH is out fighting fires but this one for some reason I am worried about.

hugs.gif
for you, and
fl.gif
for your husband and his fellow firefighters. Hope they can get the fire contained.

Back
Top Bottom