DH Has a Pocket Pooper (pics)

Poor Chickie I know from experience that it hurts, But then again I don't technically have a slipped tendon. My leg just hyper-extends , although I have been doing Physical Therapy with it and it hasn't hyper-extended for a long time now. Knock on wood
hide.gif

Maybe you should try putting little fishing weights on it and having it do little leg lifts that is what they had me doing, and still doing. but I am lucky I get five pounds strapped around my ankles.
smack.gif

Last edited:
What a great couple you two are, and what a lucky little birdie to have been born there.
love.gif

You can try padding a straightened paper clip with cotton balls and wrap that with vet wrap, then shape it to fit the leg, and wrap the leg very loosely with vet wrap. This has worked well for me with a hamster and flying squirrel baby, it makes a spint with a better shape.

Super cute photo of the baby and DH!

Quote:
That's incredibly special. You guys deserve the company of each other. Such a nice companionship you have - so evident.

I hope the little guy improves. I'd trill too if I were riding in a nice warm flannel outfit like that pocket...

Back
Top Bottom