Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicks is still here although by morning I might be floating...
Good! Worrying about Oklahoma right now for sure. We're getting some pretty nasty stuff as well as flooding. I heard a tree hit a while ago, but we lost several in the drought last year that they don't have strong roots now.

Stay Safe everyone!

there beaks were in position though? could you see them when you took the "tops" off?  did they seem big and wet to you?

The membrane that runs just under the shell? in the air cell area right at the shell it can get brown and dry yes, its the inner one that matters? was that membrane sucked tight against the chicks?

well they did seem pretty wet..the chicks that is... poor things weren't moving at all! :(

1 hatched 3-ext pips
Be safe all of you in tornado alley!! I'm here in California waiting for the big one and some beach front property in the desert!! Lol
We've been shake rattle & roll this month

Last edited:

Sorry to be a page hog... It's just major cuteness in my house.
That child is so happy!
thumbsup.gif

Sorry, but I thought I actually got some cool pics this morning of the 3 1/2 month old's. Give or take. I have them written down. Can't keep up with them all.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom