Dickey’s has a new model out: 4 trays!

Storybook Farm

Songster
Jun 5, 2015
Sugar Grove, WV
My Coop
My Coop
Doing a happy dance today! Besides the fact that the weather is gorgeous, I have just ordered my first ever cabinet incubator and also a hatcher.

I have been checking out various brands online for months, reading reviews on all brands here and on other websites and forums. I just felt a check in my heart about ordering—until today. I am SO GLAD that I did listen to that little internal voice, because my company of choice (Dickey Incubators) JUST came out with a FOUR tray incubator (no hatching tray) which takes the chicken egg count from 192 to 386 in this new incubator. I had already decided that I wanted a dedicated hatcher, and didn’t want a hatching tray in my incubator, and had sighed a bit over the wasted space in there. Well, sigh no more!

The salespeople at Dickey’s just can’t be nicer. They really stand behind their units: 1 year warranty that actually means something! If you are still debating the purchase of a cabinet incubator (or hinting about one for Christmas?? ) you’ll want to know that Dickey’s has this new model available.

So, that’s a reason why this chick gal is doing the happy dance today!

I have a Dickey and love it.

How does it work without hatcher. Where do chicks hatch?

I bought the companion hatcher. I wanted a dedicated Hatcher so I could clean week to week and not have bacteria in the main incubator. This was always my plan, so it was super to gain the extra tray in the incubator!

Depending on your numbers, if you’re coming from incubating with table top models can use those models as hatchers, too, while your numbers are smaller. I have two Incuviews that I’ll be using as a help with keeping chicks divided until they can be marked.

I bought the companion hatcher. I wanted a dedicated Hatcher so I could clean week to week and not have bacteria in the main incubator. This was always my plan, so it was super to gain the extra tray in the incubator!

Depending on your numbers, if you’re coming from incubating with table top models can use those models as hatchers, too, while your numbers are smaller. I have two Incuviews that I’ll be using as a help with keeping chicks divided until they can be marked.
I can't wait to see how it does for you. Dickeys have a very good reputation

Back
Top Bottom