Dickey?

Quote:
yuppers,, i dont have more then 2 trays (96 eggs) at once if im just using my bator.
what i did was,, every week i would set 2 trays, and the day i take the first 2 trays and put in the hatching tray, i refill, then next week, the next 2 come down, and refilled.
now that i have the big hatcher,, i still have "idle" days
roll.png

if i get 2 more dickeys, the hatcher will handle the hatching from all 3 bators
big_smile.png

Dose anyone have the Dickey's with the full acrylic door?
I'm ordering the Dickeys with all the bells and whistles and I was thinking that the acrylic door would be really nice to see whats going on with out having to open it all the time.
Any pros or cons ???
Blackjack1

Quote:
I have the full acrylic door. I would definitely recommend getting it. There are no cons, in my opinion. You can see everything going on in there. If you can afford it, get it. And Congrats! You'll be thrilled with the Dickey!

Paula
smile.png

blackjack.....I'm envious....to many of you folks are ordering a Dickey before I get one, I hope Earnest will have one for me when I order....say hello to Earnest for me and tell him to save me one.....some guy in Atlanta.....
HappyHatch'en

I didn't get the acrylic door and I now wish I would have. I will live, it's not that important, but Miss Prissy's looks nicer than mine with her acrylic door.

For $68.00 Earnest Dickey will install an electronic thermostat making the cabinet the same as gqf sportsman....but folks, the wafer system hasn't failed anyone in 100 years...it is a good reliable system incubating billions of birds over that time....but in today's world of gadgets and gizmo's, people want electronics....set and forget mentality and miraculously chicks appear.
HappyHatch'en

Back
Top Bottom