Did a naked dance for my neighbors yesterday.

Henry'schickens :

Cyanne, that is FUNNY!!! (but sorry about your pain) My sister had a similar incident but instead of ants there were millions of seed ticks crawling up her legs (and who knows where else) My Mom said she jumped out of the truck and did the strip & dance all the way down the drive to the house! Clothes every where! She said it was a sight to see!
lau.gif

Now the tick dance is one I've seen though not done yet. We were hiking with friends and one of them is paranoid about ticks. We got back and he found one on his jeans and the next thing we knew his naked bum was headed up the porch to the shower!​

Quote:
Yes, some insecticides kinda work...problem is that the mounds cover extensive underground tunnel systems and it is tough to get to the queen and that's the only way to kill the mound. Bait poisons like amdro work pretty good if you reapply throughout the year.

The problem with ALL of these options is that my chickens have free access to my backyard during the day and I don't want to risk poisoning them instead of the ants.

Quote:
lol.png
I don't think a naked woman jumping around screaming at the top of her lungs and slaping herself would be very sexy, but I guess men think differently
gig.gif
I guess boys will be boys
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
That reminds me of when I was researching types of bugs on the web and I was itching the whole time
lol.png
I kept telling myself it was all in my head but that didn't work.

I keep imagining that little spider in your bra looking up at you with all his eight little eyes, winking at you
lol.png
At least yours only got to second base
lau.gif

Quote:
lol.png
I don't think a naked woman jumping around screaming at the top of her lungs and slaping herself would be very sexy, but I guess men think differently
gig.gif
I guess boys will be boys
roll.png

Yeah, me neither, but you know men! It still amazes me that they will yell and whistle when they drive by while I'm jogging with my red face, hair straggling, fat jiggling...you get the picture.

lau.gif
Have you seen that episope of Seinfeld when he is talking about men wistling as they drive by? He says something like, what do you expect the girls to do, run down the street and hang onto the bumper?!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
Oh man, I love that show.

Back
Top Bottom