Did a naked dance for my neighbors yesterday.

Cyanne, that is FUNNY!!! (but sorry about your pain) My sister had a similar incident but instead of ants there were millions of seed ticks crawling up her legs (and who knows where else) My Mom said she jumped out of the truck and did the strip & dance all the way down the drive to the house! Clothes every where! She said it was a sight to see!
lau.gif

OMG! I have done the same thing after stepping on a nest of ground bees...so I can empathize!

I hope that you are feeling better -- both your hand, and your wounded pride!
smile.png

Quote:
To be fair, he did risk life and limb to retrieve my clothes and shake all of the ants off.

He got bitten on the arm for his efforts.
tongue.png

Last edited:
I feel for you, I'm allergic and swell up horribly. Let me tell you what happened to my Grandma in about 1979 in our rodeo arena. At the time my Grandma was 68, and during the barrel racing she would take care of raking around the barrel on the left so it didn't get trenched out and cause a nasty fall. One rodeo she went out and started raking right after a rider did the pattern and suddenly she threw down the rake and started stripping! She kicked off her boots, dropped her pants and ran hell-bent-for leather for the back gate that led into our barn area. My Grandad was the announcer and he was there saying things like "Jo! Jo! What are doing??? Put your clothes on Jo!! Don't do that!!" Turns out when the rider went around the barrel it stirred up an Army ant hole, the big black and red ones we have here in NM. When she walked out they went up her pants, into her boots, and just kept right on traveling. This was in front of a couple hundred people at least.

Quote:
The bra is a very bad place to find a spider, although I have discovered a worse place. This might be to iffy for this website, but it is what happened. One time I got a nagging itch on my butt, it kept getting worse and worse, so I went to the bathroom to check it out. I took of my underwear and a fat black spider fell out
barnie.gif
He was still alive! Don't ask me how he got in there and how he survived, but I started freaking out now that I knew there had been a spider in my underwear for God only knows how long
lau.gif
Needless to say I am always on the lookout now when putting on my underwear!
I guess I can look on the bright side, he only bit my on my butt cheek
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom