Did I ever tell anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by girlychick, Oct 29, 2010.

1. girlychick

girlychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi everyone,
    I know I haven't been on in awhile so I just remembered I never told anyone here at BYC that we gave away Pedro and Pecky, I don't know if any of you remember that we were having trouble introducing them to the bigger chickens and we kept trying and trying and nothing worked and we left them in there for one night and they came out all beat up? Well yeah we decided to give them away. Its a good family I am sure they're doing good I know they haven't eaten them(Thank Gosh!)[​IMG] anyways they should have laid there first eggs by now they are... about 35 wks. I really miss them! But I thought I would just let you all know [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am very glad you found good homes for your delinquents. I have a roo in cage in the garage. Want him?

3. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I am glad they got a good home.I know it must have been so hard to give them up.

4. goobhen

goobhen Chicks Rule

Dec 6, 2008
    Indiana
    Debi, I will be happy, for free, to ship Sheldon & Leonard to you so your one roo can have two buddies!! I know, I know, I am being SIMPLY TOO generous, I will ever throw in $20.00...... LOL!! Just kidding, I know what I need to do, just have to do it! Have a wonderful weekend, Theresa [​IMG]

5. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:Love it!!! Bazinga [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by