Did I get what I was told?

kburen

Songster
11 Years
May 19, 2008

I was told she's a year and a half old Polish hen. Is this true? She's beautiful no matter what she is....I love her head feathers, they just don't look like most Polish head feathers that I've seen. Doesn't really "matter" what she is....Just wondering how truthful people are! :) And I don't recon that $7 for an already laying hen is a bad price......As has been said before....going to tractor supply can be dangerous!!!! That's how I got her....They had her and another hen and a roo.....Along with another crate of smaller younger chickens, but not sure what kind....a ton of guines (sp?), 2 big turkey and a tub of baby ducks and chicks....SOOOO cute....but husband says no more babies in the house or on the porch. Boo!

Thanks :) I'm interested in hatching a few of her eggs for a summer project. I have a black and white EE roo......I think the babies would be cute! Now to spend the next month convincing my husband....

Any ideas on what she could be mixed with? Just out of curiosity....and thanks again everyone :) I love her head feathers too! My husband didn't mind me getting another (since it's a girl, who by the way, has given us 2 eggs already...within about a 24 hour period) but his response to her was "I still don't know why anyone would pay money for anything that ugly...." :) I think she's beautiful :) And I even got him a little excited about hatching a few of her eggs this summer to see what they'll look like! He loves to make things and the dogs ate the bottom to my incubator so I need a new one...he's going to make me a new one :)

Back
Top Bottom