Did we get what we paid for?

Anybody have a favorite quail recipe that a first time quail taster would love?
IF you love mushroom I have a great slow cooker recipe. Depending on how many quail you are cooking, to how many cans of condenced cream of mushroom soup to use. Put a layer of quail on the bottom of the pot, (at least 4 - 6 quail per can of soup). Spread condensed soup over quail. Alternate layers to how many quail you are cooking. Put slow cooker on low and in about 4 - 5 hours, you will have a great dinner. You can even put the finished product over rice, noodles, or bisquits.

Rinse 1 1/2 cups of white rice two or more times until the water is clear when fully drained. This rinsing process removes excess rice flour from the grain so that it doesn't become a pot of glue once cooked. Place the rinsed rice into your instant pot or rice cooker. Add one package of soup mix (I like Lipton's French Onion soup mix). Add 3 cups of water. Add salt to taste. Optional: Add one can of mixed vegetables and the liquid therein. Add one or two quail per person to be served, I prefer to use quail quarters, rather than whole. Turn on your cooking appliance for the specified time for white rice; typically 12 minutes for my instant pot.

IF you love mushroom I have a great slow cooker recipe. Depending on how many quail you are cooking, to how many cans of condenced cream of mushroom soup to use. Put a layer of quail on the bottom of the pot, (at least 4 - 6 quail per can of soup). Spread condensed soup over quail. Alternate layers to how many quail you are cooking. Put slow cooker on low and in about 4 - 5 hours, you will have a great dinner. You can even put the finished product over rice, noodles, or bisquits.
Rinse 1 1/2 cups of white rice two or more times until the water is clear when fully drained. This rinsing process removes excess rice flour from the grain so that it doesn't become a pot of glue once cooked. Place the rinsed rice into your instant pot or rice cooker. Add one package of soup mix (I like Lipton's French Onion soup mix). Add 3 cups of water. Add salt to taste. Optional: Add one can of mixed vegetables and the liquid therein. Add one or two quail per person to be served, I prefer to use quail quarters, rather than whole. Turn on your cooking appliance for the specified time for white rice; typically 12 minutes for my instant pot.
Omg these recipes sound amazing! I just had dinner and now I'm hungry again😂 I love to cook and I'm so excited about trying quail and now thanks to someone's inability to gender quail we will have some boys to experiment with!!!

Back
Top Bottom