Did we get what we paid for?

Not true. I can feather sex my birds at 3 weeks.
Yes, but you're good at this. . .

It probably depends on what weird mutts are being created. I was totally taken by surprise by what came out of my Italian hen and Tibetan roo. Most of them looked female until just a few weeks ago (at about 7 weeks old), when they didn't. I suspected they were male and they crowed to confirm.

Orange/rust feathers came in late, and some of them have some female-looking speckling on the upper part of their chests.

I can sex my birds by one look nerd.
I can not guarantee what sex hatches out though.
A fast glance type look or a long look which could count as multiple looks?
@Everose I am in Houston.
Please look up Myshire's website...look specifically at his Pansy Fee birds and let me know if you want some that color.
im actually becoming a big fan of Falb fee and Italian the more I look at them.

The biggest of the last batch was a huge Italian hen. She was mean and would always pick on others. So off with her head and I really wanted to keep her because of her size.
My first batch (20 juvenile straight run) I had mostly browns and a few other colors like a silver pharoah, some tuxes, a white a gold and an italian. I LOVED that little italian. Sweetest one of the batch. First to smash her head in the roof two days after arrival.

My first batch (20 juvenile straight run) I had mostly browns and a few other colors like a silver pharoah, some tuxes, a white a gold and an italian. I LOVED that little italian. Sweetest one of the batch. First to smash her head in the roof two days after arrival.
I love how creative poultry are! Always thinking up new ways to die🤭.

We had a rooster that bowed up at a piece of plywood and then it fell on him and smooshed him😐. Also I heard that turkeys love to do a dramatic show of starving to death while drowning in food.

Kinda reminds me of tide pod eating humans 🤦

Back
Top Bottom