Did you ever bring your chicken to Petco?

Salve&Fluffer

Songster
11 Years
Jul 22, 2008
Did you ever bring your chicken to Petco or a similar place? For their "Howloween" party, they put out papers advertising the party. The papers say "All Pets Welcome", so someone actually could bring a chicken.

I have a real fluffy splash silkie I want to take! lol I always tell my kids I'm gonna get him a little collar and leash since all the sign says is "leashed pets are welcome"
gig.gif

I have discussed doing it with one of my d'Uccles. And a pocket full of business cards with my contact info on them.
I worry about my bird catching a disease from the other customers, though....

We take our Guinea Pigs to Petsmart all the time. Not on a leash, though we have one for them. Mostly they are in our arms or in the shopping basket.
One time someone told us that we had better take it out because their dog or other people's dogs would get after it. In true southern fashion I informed her that if she can't control her dog well enough or anyone else couldn't control their dog then they should not bring it there and if my pet got harmed then hers was going down with it. I found the manager and complained. They asked her to leave even though she said I threatened to kill her dog. And I admitted that I did but only if she forced me to.

I have always wanted to take one of my pets like a bantam Cochin or Silchin but I figure some idiot that can't control their 100 lb dog would get hurt. I see it all the time...a huge dog dragging some kid or small woman through the store. It's funny when I don't have my own pet to protect.

Back
Top Bottom